Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 6: My Inner Drill Sergeant

What do are you doing here? This is a blog, a collection of writing yes, but it’s not your writing. This isn’t your blog and it certainly isn’t your novel, so why in the name of Webster are you dawdling around here! You are supposed to be writing! You can’t write here therefore you have no business being here. Why do you even have your browser open? Oh, you were updating your word count were you? I hope it’s the full quota and you’ve finished for the day, because if you think I’m going to tolerate you hanging about while you are supposed to be writing you are sadly mistaken. What’s that? You came here for encouragement? Well not today. I haven’t got time to be coddling anybody! You want advice? GET WRITING! That’s what this is all about isn’t it? Writing! So go on and get to it! NOW!

Ahem, I hope my inner drill Sergeant didn’t scare anyone off. If you’re looking for something a little gentler feel free to check the archives. (Oh and I really do love seeing you here, just come back when you finish your word count, things should be calmer then.)

Rita (and the Inner Drill Sergeant)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the language clean, thank you!

Popular Posts