Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 17: Maybe a Nap

Truthfully I don’t know what I can tell you today that I didn’t mention in my last two Sunday posts. I think you should take the day off from writing; that you know. So what else can I say?

As I’m writing this in late September I can’t talk about the weather, not to mention the fact that my weather likely isn’t your weather. Actually I suppose in that case I could talk about the weather and then it’d be irrelevant to both of us. (It’s about seventy degrees out and the sky is a hazy blue with clouds on the horizon.)

It probably looked a little like this

I don’t know what I’m doing as you read this, though I suspect I’m sleeping. Or reading. Or drinking coffee and reading. In any case I’m sure I’m resting (or wishing I was.)

I suppose I could take Sundays off completely but then I’d mess up my numbers . Besides rambling about nothing much is half of what NaNoWriMo is about. (Okay not really but it is allowed.)

Well if you read this through then I suppose I got you to take a few mutes off at least. In any case have a good Sunday and I’ll see you on Monday with more (hopefully) helpful content.

God Bless,
~Rita



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the language clean, thank you!

Popular Posts