Thursday, October 31, 2013

November is (almost) upon us

Its October 31, some of us are exited, some are scared, and some won’t say.

It’s a night we have waited for, prepared for, a night we wish would end. 

We watch the clock and wait. Just a few hours left now we think. It’s almost time.

At midnight our journey begins. 

Are you ready to write? Is your story ready to be told? I hope for your sake that the answer is yes because you are almost out of time. 

NaNoWriMo is about to begin.

On a less dramatic note:

My desk is clean and all ready to acquire a lovely clutter in the next few weeks.

It's Clean! I'm definitely scared now.
I’ve got Scrivener all set up and mostly organized. I had hoped to do a little more prep work but I think I’ll make out alright.

My Pandora stations are ready; I go for instrumentals when I’m writing so it’ll be a lot of ‘Piano Guys’ and sound tracks for me.

And lastly I’ve got the first week’s worth of pep-talks and NaNo tips scheduled to post so I don’t have to worry about them. I’ve nearly got enough for the whole month and plan on writing the rest sometime soon.

In short I’m as ready as I can be for November, how about you?

~Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the language clean, thank you!

Popular Posts